Friday, January 05, 2007

Child's Play

The news came in (via Kotaku, though we all read PA anyway) that the total for this year clocked in at $1,024,400 -- just over a million dollars.

I really wanted to make a joke about metric versus binary million (1,048,576), but I don't have the heart. Child's Play is so awesome even I can't fsck with it.

3 comments:

Mason said...

I don't read PA. I've seen a couple reprinted in EGM and I just don't get the jokes. Anyway, I'm pretty much on the periphery of the gaming crowd as it stands.

Lemming said...

Okay, okay, we don't all read PA. It does tend to require *either* a certain following of gaming news or a willingness to read the news posts (wherein whatever news is relevant is typically covered), and it's humor tends along a line that I still can't predict whether a given person (no matter how well I know them) will be either baffled or floored -- typically one or the other.

Lanth said...

As far as I'm concerned, the news post(s) are the real point of PA. The actual comic simply illustrates some facet of the news post.