Well, we just had a power outtage at work, so while everyone else was running around in circles panicking, I decided to do some photo organization (<3 laptop).
As a result, I culled the crap from the Banksy photos, and when we got juice again I stuck 'em up on Picasa.
Here's my Picasa page, so far there's only the one gallery.
(UPDATE: I'm experimenting w/ posting pictures. I thought there was better Picasa integration than this, I'm disappointed...)

2 comments:
These are great, thanks for posting them!
If Picasa's giving you trouble, you could always join the cool kids on Flickr. :) Lately I've been using Picasa for to manage my photos locally while sharing them through Flickr; however, for obvious reasons there's not a way to send photos to Flickr directly from Picasa, which is irritating.
Picasa is just fine -- it's more that I like some of the cross-app integration the whole Google thing provides (GMail + Calendar is slowly turning very sexy), and I'm just disappointed that this doesn't exist for Blogger/Picasa (both, admittedly, purchased rather than created techs).
Post a Comment