- Watched Blades of Glory (funnier than I expected, escalator chase scene) and Waitress (decently good, Andy Griffith is terrific) on the flight out.
- Checked into a complete hole of a hotel, with backwards plumbing and free internet for $2/night.
- Eaten tons of meat.
- Spent a full day playing D&D.
- Enjoying Strikers: Charged, the new Mario soccer game, thoroughly.
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Out of town!
As you can read over at Z's blog, a bunch of us are in Florida. Thank goodness our plans so far don't involve being outdoors much. Tidbits thus far:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Inquiring minds want to know: How many times was Princess Peach nailed against a fence?
I can imagine how horrible the weather in Florida is right now. It's gotten pretty rotten here the past couple of days, but I've been in Florida in September and assume it's much worse where you are.
A few -- we were only matched up against her team a few times. The punching controls was the only thing I "mastered" on short order, so I knew my place on the field.
Lemming: Good to know.
I heard that this version of the game has a lot more flexibility in determining the identities of the lackies on the team. (One of the things that bugged me about the earlier version was less flexibility to mix and match than I would have liked. The game was fun, but it seems to have far fewer things to open up than most of the various Mario games.)
Post a Comment