Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Games

  • The first game I feel I actually need to play on PS3, WipEout HD is looking good.

  • A lot of people are whining about the specifics of BioShock's widescreen/HD support, and I think they're ridiculously silly. Then again, my TV is only SD.

  • Assuming the lines aren't too long, I get to play Rock Band this weekend.

  • Again, Mario Strikers: Charged is definitely a fun 4-player game, though you will suddenly have to buckle down, focus, and learn how to play once the difficulty kicks in, or else suffer misery upon misery.

  • I think I'm officially boycotting GameStop from here on out. I haven't had a visit where they didn't either a) push membership/other crap on me relentlessly after being told to bugger off or b) not actually have the game(s) I wanted to buy that I picked up off the bloody shelf.

  • My interest in Sword of the New World waned almost immediately after passing level 20 (the point at which you start playing). Quaint, gives a little bit of amusement, but quickly devolves into a boring grindfest, in true Korean style. (Hey, I'm only stereotyping their games.)


Update: Oh heck yeah! (More Rock Band tracklist info released.)

No comments: