- M^2 and I just signed the lease on a new place. It's gorgeous! We'll be moving in at the end of the month, after we're done with our respective travelling. I'll send out revised contact info at some point, probably whenever I get the phone switched over (to be sure that number is correct).
- Daft Post (4/4) is still coming -- it's meant to be an aftermath post, a review of the music I bought as a result of the concert.
- Somebody had the idea of trying to do a Dueling Banjos number for Guitar Hero -- what an excellent idea! Check out the video at Kotaku, where I saw it. Worth it for when it finally kicks into gear.
- Recently added a new journal webcomic to my feeds, Fart Party. I dig it.
Tuesday, August 07, 2007
Miscellany
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment