New and improved, version 1.99.3b-r6-rc2!
I remember seeing the 'shit, we're toast' one before. That's kind of amusing.This is a strange fetish, though, don't you think? (Isn't it ironic...)
Really, I've just come across a number of designs that happen (seriously!) to include toast, that I also happen to really like.Like this one. sigh
You are so toasted! (Does anybody use that expression anymore? The last time I remember hearing it was high school.)
I still hear, "you're toast", like in the earlier shirt. Maybe hear the one you said re: sunburn?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I remember seeing the 'shit, we're toast' one before. That's kind of amusing.
This is a strange fetish, though, don't you think? (Isn't it ironic...)
Really, I've just come across a number of designs that happen (seriously!) to include toast, that I also happen to really like.
Like this one. sigh
You are so toasted! (Does anybody use that expression anymore? The last time I remember hearing it was high school.)
I still hear, "you're toast", like in the earlier shirt. Maybe hear the one you said re: sunburn?
Post a Comment