New and improved, version 1.99.3b-r6-rc2!
Easily their greatest song. Although "Krap Karate" contains a Buffy reference and some good 80s stuff.
Made me laugh at 6:20 in the morning!
Wow. That rocked! That's going right up on my site...:)
(Rockel, you == Matt?)For anyone who enjoyed it, I'd also recommend (also via Matt) to look up Flight of the Conchords on YouTube. "The Humans are Dead" is choice.
Si, I am matt.
very very funny (once Jonathan convinced me to watch for more than 45 seconds...) :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Easily their greatest song. Although "Krap Karate" contains a Buffy reference and some good 80s stuff.
Made me laugh at 6:20 in the morning!
Wow. That rocked! That's going right up on my site...:)
(Rockel, you == Matt?)
For anyone who enjoyed it, I'd also recommend (also via Matt) to look up Flight of the Conchords on YouTube. "The Humans are Dead" is choice.
Si, I am matt.
very very funny (once Jonathan convinced me to watch for more than 45 seconds...) :-)
Post a Comment