Armored Core 4 (for AC fans): Great AC game. Massive game mechanics overhaul, fantastic graphics and controls, less part variety, somewhat easy/short campaign.
Armored Core 4 (for everyone else): Very pretty real-time mech combat game, with a significant barrier to entry (though worth it, imho), and poorly-documented mechanics unless you're willing to brave teh intarwebs.
Wartech: Senko no Ronde: A 1-on-1 dueling bullet-storm shooter. A great idea, with tolerable execution. I don't regret the purchase, at least.
UFO: Extraterrestrials: A shameless re-creation of X-COM: UFO Defense (or, in the UK, UFO: Enemy Unknown). Rough around the edges in many ways, but seems decent so far. If you want to relive the glory days with a slight (read: slight) twist on it, go for it. Then again, you might be better served running X-COM in dosbox or the like.
Aegis Wing: You get what you pay for. (It's a free download on XBox Live Arcade.)
Odin Sphere: I don't have it yet, so I don't know. Why you gotta treat me like this, Amazon?
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment