Wednesday, March 28, 2007

DNA in Brown

That's the name of my latest work of art, whose existence on this material plane was, sadly, fleeting. I didn't even take a picture, but you'll actually be glad.

You see, I just made the coolest poop ever.

When I finished my business, I turned around to flush. I looked down in utter astonishment to see two foot-long turds, coiled around each other and spaced about 3" apart, one full rotation of a perfect, glorious double-helix.

Watson and Crick would be proud. Should I start claiming that my rectum has x-ray powers?

8 comments:

Mason said...

You really don't have anything better to post than this?

What happened to your queue?

Lidarose said...

Remember how you pushed that other post down? Well, I think that even without a photo incentive this post it needs a really big push... imho...

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the little kid who says, "Look what I did!" This comes under the heading of Too Much Information.

Mason said...

Lemming: If Cat says it's too much information, I think you should take the hint.

Lemming said...

Mason - "CatDancing" isn't Cat. In fact, that's almost as far off a guess as possible. (Not that it's a bad guess, just that it's very wrong.)

CatDancing is my mom.

Mason said...

Lemming: I think I just proved how truly awesome I am.

Zifnab said...

I know there's this joke involving "Cat = Your Mom" hidden in the last few comments, just not sure which one to find.

Lemming said...

M & Z - It scares me to ponder that one.