Congratulations Jenny & Curtis! Sounds like Jenny got her wish, because I just got the phone call re: a certain Thomas Warren Pehl. Told me how much he weighs, too (is that, like, useful for the black market price?), but I forgot it between hanging up the phone and opening up the laptop to post. I think that red-eye last night left me in no shape for anything but my usual trash talk, which everyone here has been appreciating, I'm sure.
Anyway, yeah, super-congrats to the Pehls, whose cardinality has just been incremented.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't know if the weight is necessary for the black market, but he's 7lbs, 11oz, and 20 inches long, for the record (I believe...)
He didn't go to sleep in his bed until after 3am last night and was up before 7 for feeding. If there's a black market, it may be better that I don't know about it. ^_^
Post a Comment