Monday, April 30, 2007

Still got it

It occured to me today that I haven't played DDR in a while. In fact, I'm pretty sure I haven't played for nearly a year, the last time being just after last year's Coachella (*sniff sniff*).

Well, I fired it up. Not only did I get the elusive turn on Spin the Disc (on Heavy, it's near the end), but I'm also still in good enough shape to overcome my rustiness and clear Max 300 -- means I remember how to play and haven't yet turned into an oversized potato. I do have the eyes, though.

</pat-on-the-back-blogging>

3 comments:

Mason said...

The new DDR game we saw recently has a Depeche Mode song...

Lemming said...

Which platform? Which game? Lastly, was it a cover?

Mason said...

I don't know what song. I saw it advertised on the box cover. I think it was for the XBOX 360.