Boston Boston? Boston.
This Aqua Teen Hunger Force SNAFU is clogging up my RSS, and I'm sick of it. I am outraged, and I do want to know how it plays out, but... It's not often that fear-mongering asshats apologize for their actions. (I'm intentionally not providing any links.)
You know what? Fuck Boston*.
(*not so much the city as how it's reacting.)
* * *
Welcome to the annual super-sale at Beezle's Existential Groceries & More! Have you already stocked up on our long-standing top-seller of personal entitlement (aisle 12), which is still available for the low-low price of your sense of responsibility? What, you want something more, something new?
Let me tell you about the latest craze -- we're lucky to have just gotten a full shipment of rampant fear and paranoia, and it can be yours today! All we're asking for it is a little piece of your sanity. Come on, you didn't really have enough left to do any good anyway, so what are you waiting for?
We've got one last surprise for you, since you've all been such good customers. Coming soon, to a Beezle's near you, total security and freedom from choice. Supplies will be limited, so pre-order now! Requires a deposit of one (1) soul. We understand that some souls may be, shall we say, less-than-mint, but we will happily work with our financiers to provide you with the best deal possible.
Remember, at Beezle's, the customer is always first

1 comment:
What about the horse they rode in on?
Post a Comment