Scatterpost! Like a scatterplot, only... not.
First, happy Valentine's Day, from anonymous to the world! (Note: PostSecret doesn't tend to keep old content online, so this link *will* go stale.)
Second, I loved Ze Frank's vlog on procrastination - lovely, lovely stuff. I'm only going to post a link, and not embed video, so as not to have multiple videos on the front page. I need a better solution to this -- I hate sloppy/heavy-handed page loads. (via Lifehacker)
OneMike passed along a link to Star Trek: TNG episode reviews by Wil Weaton. Filled with scathing humor, behind the scenes tidbits and plenty of self-loathing (that's the best part!).
Lastly, Boingboing writer Mark Frauenfelder is apparently going to be making an appearance on the Colbert Report. I'm sure I'll manage to watch it *coughbittorrentyoutubegooglevideocough* one way or another.
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I wasted a bunch of time at work today reading those Star Trek reviews. Wil Wheaton explaining exactly how and why Wesley sucks is just perfect.
Te procrastination video was mildly amusing, but the Wil Wheaton rant was a big win. I only read one episode because there's just too much text there and I've been spending way too much time editing and reading text lately.
For a couple years, Wheaton wrote a regular article for Dungeon magazine. He's actually a very good writer and his writing here was really funny. Having him slam his own character is also awesome.
The
Post a Comment