Friday, November 17, 2006

Comics comics

First off, I love Frazz, and this is why. There's one joke that's about as funny as anything else on your typical comics page (not saying much), but there's another that provides a synergy bonus for massive damage.

The most recent Partially Clips is worth mentioning, especially if your a fan of things like, "There's a bathroom on the right," and, "He's got the whole world in his pants."

You know what's awesome? The California Tech has seemingly picked up XKCD, a relatively recent discovery that rocketed almost immediately onto my short list, and is pending short-short list approval.

Lastly, as a bit of meta-love, I've been reading The Silent Penultimate Panel Watch lately. I think I saw it linked on Boingboing not too long ago, but I actually picked it up from one of the comics I read, can't remember which.

No comments: