Played some Guitar Hero 3 yesterday, for suitably large definitions of "some". Check out L's post about it over at Z's blog.
ZOMG plushie guts! Via Boingboing.
Usually-awesome webcomic Dresden Codak has finally started regular updates. This has the potential to be awesome, but truth be told I'm not a fan of the current story arc.
Lastly, the stars may be aligning for another Homeworld game (Cataclysm is my favorite RTS, hands-down). Kotaku has the skinny.
Monday, November 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
The stuffed organs are awesome!
Yeah, I like Dresden Codak's standalone strips much better than the current continuity. (I liked this one in the current narrative but even it's pretty tangential.)
If you're looking for more awesome, well-drawn infinite canvas webcomics, check out Nobody Scores. I found it yesterday and spent a big chunk of my thesis-writing time reading the entire archive.
Oh, and I finally started reading Achewood after years of looking at it occasionally and Not Getting It. Turns out the humor is largely character driven so I needed to read through enough to get to know it first.
Thanks for the tip, Travis. I'm working my way up through the archives of Nobody Scores and enjoying it (though a couple of the first comics were totally lost on me...)
Achewood is also on my to-read list, at some point.
Can I has A Lesson is Learned back, plz?
Oh, wow, and I just read the Snakes on a Jane comic...
Post a Comment