Sunday, May 25, 2008

Do not watch

Indiana Jones.

5 comments:

Mason said...

I actually need to watch the first three to be able to watch it anyway, though at some point in the future I was hoping to rent the various films (probably including this one).

I think some people have liked the film, but I've also noticed descriptions of "boring" coming from a few places.

Zifnab said...

I was thinking I might buy the set of the first three and watch those, instead of seeing the new one. For some reason, the inclusion of Shia LaBeouf really has turned me off seeing the new one.

Travis said...

Too late! :) Went to a midnight showing with coworkers, though more for the socializing since I expected it to suck. I will, however, give it credit for being better than Temple of Doom. (However, I haven't seen Temple in about 15 years. I have the set Z mentioned, and I'm tempted to watch it just so I can make a fair comparison to Crystal Skull.)

Lemming said...

I don't remember Temple of Doom being nearly so groan-worthy, but I also don't remember it being as (can't believe I'm saying this) exciting...

ROSELINE DAVIDSON said...

I'm Olivia Megan from United State,I'm happy that my husband is back into my life after 2 years of divorce, Dr.AKHERE brought my husband back today and i am so excited. I got DR AKHERE email online when a lady was testifying about the strong spell caster who restored her marriage then I said to myself since he helped her, he can also help me,so i emailed him and told him the pain that I was going through,and he told me what to do and i did it,Then he did an urgent Love spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came back home and with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,and for the pain he caused me. Then from that day,our marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to DR AKHERE. Our family is complete again. If you are going through Divorce/Broke-up since DR AKHERE helped me, he can also help you..email him at: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com ,Thank you DR AKHERE for saving my broken Marriage and brought my husband back to me.
Email him: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
or
call/whatsapp:+2349057261346