- If anyone is interested, the next student showcase at the Granada is September 30th -- I'm performing in two different routines. On that note, thanks again to Joe for recording it last time!
- 83% parallel efficiency in 8 processors, up from 72%. Suck it, graph partitioning!
- King of Kong was really good, and I expect entirely accessible (read: not just for gamers).
- Slick new Threadless T.
- My new place is awesome, just thought you should know. Oh, I should take some pictures!
- The JesusPhone apparently dropped $200 in price. Oh so tempting, especially after an incident I kept repeating at PAX -- carrying a PDA, camera and phone, and always reaching for the wrong one.
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Bits...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I believe the hype that King of Kong has been getting has been coming from a broad spectrum of people. And, yes, the movie is fantastic!
Lemming: I'm not going to be able to make it to your performance because that's the day I'm leaving on a jet plane. However, I am hoping to have some sort of goodbye party (say, with lots of meat and lots of games) a couple of days before then.
Post a Comment