Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And that's that!

Three pages of text, eight pages of figures, and thirteen pages of code later, I'm done with ACM 106b. I finished up the final for ACM 104 on Monday, so I'm home free! Woo-hoo!

There I things I can complain about (like the 104 final), but in the end, the classes were very educational, and I kicked ass (I think).

So, yeah, that's that. Will I start blogging again? Hopefully!

5 comments:

Lemming said...

Really, though, thirteen pages of code isn't very much.

Mason said...

Congrats on finishing!

Does that mean it's kosher for me to ping you about Super Smash Bros. now? :P

What are the planned classes for next term? (Sequels or anything else?)

Lemming said...

Yup, fair game.

So far, no plans but wait and hear about my grades. If I kicked sufficient quantities of rectum, some important people might change their minds about me. Then I have some better options to consider.

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

wooooooot

time for some smash bros.

or crystal chronicles: ring of fates (picked it up at the nintendo world store!)